Do you LOVE marketing? Are you supremely detailed oriented and so organized that you create spreadsheets to track, well...everything? Do you want to work in a high-energy fast-growing technology company where the sky is the limit?
If so, read on...
Because we're growing, we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to work from our Downers Grove, IL office to help with the organization, production, management and implementation of various marketing campaigns for our growing firm.
SOME EXPERIENCE IN MARKETING FOR A SMALL TO MID-SIZED COMPANY WOULD BE GREAT, BUT NOT NECESSARY.
Our ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, have incredible project management skills, high attention to detail and will feel right at home managing multiple campaigns and projects simultaneously. They will gain experience in working with graphic designers, printers, proofreaders, copywriters, web designers and the inside sales team to ensure on-time implementation of various marketing initiatives and projects.
This is a full-time position based in our Downers Grove office (sorry, no work from home or remote workers please). As an employee, you will qualify for benefits and have access to our on-site health club. You MUST be based in the Chicagoland Area and a US citizen (sorry, no exceptions). This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner that wants to work for a company who will invest in their career growth.
- Wants to work at a company where they can LEARN about all aspects of marketing including automated campaigns, CRM implementation, list building, social media marketing, direct mail, print production and more.
- Is extremely detail oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success.
- Likes the idea of working for a smaller (but growing) company where your ideas and contributions directly impact the company's success, direction and growth.
- Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement; we want people who are interested in growth, learning and becoming part of our team long-term.
If this is for you, please email your resume in PDF format with a cover sheet explaining why you think you are a great candidate. Send everything to email@example.com
. Thank you very much for your interest and we look forward to speaking with you soon!